Kidaroo Childcare has 4 settings across Leicestershire and aims to provide high quality care and education for all children . It was established in 1997 by Managing Director Stephanie Bennett, who has 23 years experience and is currently working towards becoming an Early Years Professional at Derby University.
Kidaroo offers Pre school, full day care. breakfast club, after school care and holiday clubs. Catering for children from 1- 11years.
The settings aims to:
- Provide activities that are appropriate to ensure that children acquire the necessary skills, concepts and attitudes that form part of the Early Years Foundation Stage (link to curriculum page).
- Reflect on children’s interests and ensure that activities meet their individual needs.
- Create an atmosphere where every child feels secure, valued and confident.
- Acknowledge parents in their role as children’s prime educators and seeks to promote a partnership with them that develops a shared understanding with mutual respect and dialogue.
- Pay high regard to health and safety to meet the needs of young children with appropriate space, facilities and equipment.
- Monitor, assess and keep records of skills and progression.
- Develop a positive learning environment by providing good resources/materials.
- Ensure no child is excluded or disadvantaged because of his or her race, culture or religion, home language, family background, special educational needs, disability, gender or ability.
- Our policy is that all children should feel included, secure and valued
C/O Ravenhurst Primary School
Ravenhurst Primary School
0116 289 3777
All fees are payable weekly/ monthly in advance by cash, cheque or (card payment at Ravenhurst). There are also other savings that can be made in terms of your childcare fees. Kidaroo is registered with various childcare voucher companies who can establish links allowing your employers to pay the nursery fees direct enabling you to have significant personal savings. Examples of various companies who manage these schemes and are completely independent to Poppies are Accor, Computershare and Sodexo to name a few. As a parent you may also be eligible for child tax credit towards registered childcare via vouchers.
NEF funding- the term after your child's birthday your child will be entitled to 15 hours free nursery funding.